viernes, 14 de octubre de 2011

Monday October 10 – Meeting Our New French Roommates


                I only had one class today, the one with the teacher that I like. I also tried to change my class schedule so that all my classes are in the morning so I will have the rest of the day free. It worked out great; now I have class on Monday and Wednesday from 8:30 to 12:30 and Tuesday and Thursday from 8:30 to 2:30, with alternating classes on Friday.
                The two French girls arrived yesterday but they were already asleep when I got home and then they went to the beach all day today. So at dinner they came back and we got to meet them. They are 24 and 30 years old, they are trying to be Spanish teachers and they are from the south of France. As of right now the Americans of the house speak better Spanish than they do. I do not remember their names yet. And now I am living with five girls and one other guy, I never thought that I would live in a place that had more girls than guys.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario