lunes, 3 de octubre de 2011

Sunday October 2 – Lagos Day 3/ Return


                Most of the group took the bus for five Euros to another beach for the day and some chose to surf as well. I chose to save some money so I found my friends from Córdoba and spent the day with them. We were all like zombies, everyone said their minds and bodies were in two different places from the excess of sun and lack of sleep. Whatever we did we had to concentrate hard on what we were doing, it was such a struggle.
                Finally it came time to leave at 5:30, and as soon as they said the bus was open I hurried to get the right side of the bus, the side with air conditioning. It was a long ride home because we were burned, tired, and smelled from swimming in the water. Regardless of those facts, I managed to sleep for a good amount of time, unlike on the way to Lagos. We made it to Granada at 2:00 in the morning.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario