viernes, 14 de octubre de 2011

Tuesday October 11 – No School Tomorrow


                I decided I needed a daily planner and some other things to organize my work, so after class I went to a Chinese store and bought some supplies because I knew they had the cheapest prices. I spent the rest of the day organizing things until dinner.
                After dinner I watched Modern Family in Spanish, I keep being able to understand more and more things on the television and I love it! Also, Modern Family in Spanish still makes me laugh a lot. At about 11:30 we went to El Botellón and it was the most crowded that I have ever seen. It took forever to move through the crowd to get to the middle. After that we went to El Camborio and had fun there until about 6:30 in the morning and when I left there were still a ton of people there.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario