lunes, 3 de octubre de 2011

Thursday September 29 – Exam Day

                I took the exam this morning as well as the oral portion. My partner was Sander and he is pretty good at Spanish, better than me, and the teacher said I should get a Spanish speaking friend to practice more. The first part of the written part of the exam was easier because the nice teacher made the first part and the second part I scribbled some things down just to say I finished it because the second part was so long.
                For dinner I had tapas with some Spaniards that API had set a group of us up with, we spent time at a table speaking Spanish then switched to English, then switched to another table and did the same thing. We were there for a couple of hours and now I finally have Spanish friends, seven to be exact that I added on Facebook, so I can now improve my Spanish! Most of the API group hung out because most of us did not want go to sleep before the bus trip to Lagos, Portugal since we were leaving at 5:00.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario