viernes, 21 de octubre de 2011

Monday October 17 – Booking Italy


                After lunch I spent the entire day working on a trip to Italy. I am going with Adam and this is the plan so far: bus to Sevilla, plane to Venice, train to Milan, train to Ancona, train to Rome, plane to Sevilla. It is a trip from Thursday night to late Wednesday night of the next week, six days total. So far we have booked the two flights and three nights of hostels for 230 Euros which as of today it converts to $316.13. We still have to add in the cost of the trains and food but on a positive note I have two nights of free stay and free food in Ancona, where my former Italian roommates live. They were very helpful with the process of finding a place for us to stay. There was a group of girls for API that went to Italy last week, I asked if they bought their train tickets before hand and they said they just looked up the information on their computer where they were in Italy and went to the station and bought them, so I think that is what we are going to do for the train tickets. I looked up those prices and it will be around 200 Euros for the train tickets to everywhere.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario