sábado, 12 de noviembre de 2011

Wednesday November 9 – Midterm #2/ Volunteer Work


                Today I got my grade back from my first midterm, which was literature, and I received a low 7 out of 10 which is a B in Spanish grade form; I think that is better than I was expecting. I also had a midterm for Producción Oral y Escrita (POE), basically a grammar class; again I have no idea how that went.
                The volunteer work was helping teachers, that teach an almost bilingual school, learn English, or so I thought. We got to the place and there was a Spanish lady giving an English lecture to them. She was pretty good; she made some mistakes still and had an accent that was a mix of Spanish, British, and Irish. We sat there in the classroom and watched her teach for two hours and then we left. It was disappointing that we did not get to interact with the teachers at all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario