domingo, 4 de diciembre de 2011

Thursday November 1 – Homework Assignments


                I have a lot of homework this weekend and I need to do a lot of other things for when I get back to the United States. I bought my bus ticket to Madrid for my flight home which is the same one that a lot of API students are taking as well. I got the last seat on a bus at 2:00 in the morning to the Madrid airport and it should be arriving at 7:30 which is good because my flight is at 11:25. One of my assignments was to watch a Spanish movie from a list my teacher gave us so I watched on called “Flores del otro mundo” (Flowers of Another World) and it was bad, there was no plot, no beginning nor end and I had no idea what I was watching. I am starting to see two trends in Spanish movies: One is there is always multiple sex scenes, most of them randomly and two is there tends to be little to no plot.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario