jueves, 22 de diciembre de 2011

Tuesday December 20 – Last Full Day in Spain/ Finals Day 4


                Last night I could not sleep, I had the window all the way open but I was sweating still. I had dreams but I do not remember then and I woke up every 20 minutes anyway.  When I finally woke up for my Varieties of Spanish final at 9:30, I felt so sick, my head hurt, I was so warm, my eyes burned slightly, all my bones and joints hurt, and I had a very stuffed nose.
                The final was stupid like the first one; no one knew what they were doing. I am so glad I am done with that STUPID class! It also did not help that I felt so terrible. I did not try on my workout because everything hurt to do, I almost decided to give up multiple times but I did not. I then proceeded to sleep most of the day after I had packed. After dinner I decided I needed to get out of the apartment even if I did not feel well since it was my last night in Granada. I walked around from about 11:00 to 1:00.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario