sábado, 17 de diciembre de 2011

Thursday November 15 – Finals Day 1


                Today I had my Spanish Civilization and Culture final; it was three questions, one worth six points and the other two worth two each. The six point question we had to write all we knew about the moral and theater during the reign of Fancisco Franco, the next one was over the running of the bulls which I did not know what that was until someone asked him so I was afraid for a little bit, and the last one was over Don Juan. I do not think I did super on that test. My second final was my English to Spanish Translation and that was easier. We had to translate a web page over information about studying in Spain. I am not sure how well I did on that test.
                I think that Cristina is getting tired of cooking for us because the last few nights we have had very basic, not big meals which are not usually what happens. Also the three Americans eat then when we are done the rest of them eat. I think this is so it is not as crowded at the table and they like to eat super late as well, around 10:30 or 11:00 at night. The food is still good just not as much like tonight we had toasted turkey, egg, tomato, and mayonnaise sandwich with chips. That was it but still good.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario