domingo, 25 de septiembre de 2011

Friday September 23 – Ankle Update/ First Rain in Spain


                When I woke up my ankle was not swollen, but it was sore and stiff. I hobbled to class and put it on a chair for four hours. I could not work out today because it still hurt to walk on it, but the pain was very tolerable. I have laid in bed nearly all day in hopes that it will get better quicker. It also rained in the afternoon for the first time that I have been in Spain, it smelled really clean and fresh, but it also cooled the temperature down significantly.
                During dinner it was just Kevin, Christina (our mom), and me, we talked for an hour and 45 minutes about everything under the sun. It was so cool because I think I made a big leap in my Spanish speaking, my brain was tired after that so I think that means it was a good conversation.
                After dinner I went and spent time with the Irish at one of their apartments. We sat around, talked, watched a movie, and then some Spanish television. They all got tired except Avril so she and I walked around Granada from about 2:30 to 4:00. I am still amazed at how many people are out at that time in Spain.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario