viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2011

Wednesday September 21 – Soccer


                Trevor, Parker, Kat, Kevin, and I went to play soccer, on our way I ran into Gavan, the Irish guy, and he wanted to play so he came along. We got there and there were younger kids on the field so we started a game, two older Spaniards wanted to play as well so they joined in. Gavan and one of the older Spaniards were very good, we all switched positions now and then.
                That night, our API group met up again at Granada 10 for Ladies Night, since there is a free bar and free entry for girls and free entry for guys if they sign up on the wall of Granada 10 on Facebook. There were also a bunch of people from my class and some of my Irish friends were there too. Kevin and I got home at 6:00, Spain is crazy in the fact that people here just do not sleep at all.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario