viernes, 9 de septiembre de 2011

Tuesday September 6 – Nothing Much


                Kevin and I had three alarms set, he had two set for 8:00 to go shower and I had mine for 8:15, his first one went off and he did not get it for awhile so I told him to get it, he fell back asleep. His second one went off for awhile and I told him to get it. He got that one then fell back asleep, mine did not go off and next thing I know I look at the clock and it says 8:39, 21 minutes until class. I rushed everything to get ready and out the door, Kevin decided he needed a shower and took his time. I left at 8:52 and made it to the class room at 8:59. I did not run, I just walked really fast.
                After class I was able to do insanity in the little space I had, I did not think it was going to be possible so I was very pleased. We had an API activities meeting at 5:00 and then afterwards 16 of us went to the bar with the buy a drink and get three tapas for very cheap. We sat outside so it cost two Euros instead of 1.70 Euros.
                When we finished I went on a search to find a protein store that I had been told about but did not find it and basically walked around for two hours, which was nice. After dinner I watched Spain play Liechtenstein and Spain won 6 to 0. I went to bed early, before midnight, so I could be well rested.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario